We Have an Answer for That
Fuel Drop Hose
Continental is the world’s leading hose producer. That’s because our products are easier to use, make you more productive and stand up to the toughest environmental conditions.
Take our Infinity™ Fuel Drop Hose. It’s a must have when transferring petroleum products.
INFINITY™ FUEL DROP HOSE
Infinity keeps fuel vapors from escaping better than any other hose on the market today. That’s just one big plus this versatile hose offers. It’s suitable for regular use of biodiesel and ethanol blends, as well as gasoline and other petroleum based products under pressure, gravity flow or medium suction (up to 23” Hg) at ambient temperature and with a maximum aromatic content of up to 60%. And because it’s incredibly lightweight and super flexible – 3 times easier to bend than conventional fuel drop hose – productivity is improved there are injuries from wrestling with inflexible hose are reduced.
- PVC external helix for superior flexibility
- Highly resistant to ozone, abrasion and weather
- Banding coils are used for ease of installing “banded clamps” and to relieve bending stress at the fitting
- Comes with a static wire for grounding
- Higher pressure version available
- Low-temperature version available